Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Impossible Situations

I'm sure you have figured out by now that Life With Rachael is filled with impossible situations that don't happen to most people.  Somehow, Rachael finds her way into them, but even more remarkable, she finds her way back out of them.  If you've not yet done so, you'll have to check out the other posts here to see what I'm talking about.  Also, be sure to check out her blog, My Poor Husband.

Today, I ran across a little cartoon character that reminded me of Rachael and her impossible situations.  I thought you'd enjoy it.



In fact, I think we could have a little fun with it.  Help me out here.  What other situations would this farmer find himself in, if he lived Life With Rachael?

Just a couple off the top of my head:

1.  Takes his tractor out behind the barn to wash it off.  Misses the road entirely, and ends up in a ditch.  (Otherwise known as Rachael and the car wash.)
2.  Starts a bon-fire to roast hot dogs and leaves it completely unattended.  When he goes to put it out, finds himself bald, as all hair is gone.  (Rachael and the 650 degree BBQ.)

OK, your turn.  I really think that Rachael and the farmer may be kindred souls.  Any other ideas?


**If you like this post, be sure to click the 'follow' tab so you can stay current on each new post.  Or click the 'share' button to let your friends know.  Enjoy!**

1 comment:

  1. The farmer needs to brand his cows, but can't find his branding iron. Plus, the bonfire incident has left him a little wary of fire. In desperation, he grabs a few Sharpies and goes to town on the cattle.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!