Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life With Rachael- Caption?

Today I thought I'd let you help write the post.  I took a couple of pictures of Rachael today that just beg for your captions. 

We are painting at our church.  When I walked into the sanctuary, this is what I saw:


Your Caption Here


In case you have not guessed, that is indeed Rachael.  When I saw this, I had a few captions come to mind.

1.  "Maybe if I crawl under here, no one will be able to find me.  I can zone for awhile without being interrupted."

2.  "I know I put my cell phone somewhere.  Maybe it's under here!"

3.  "If I can't see them, they can't see me."

4.  "There's my purse!"

5.  "Just thought I'd practice hiding in case I ever come face to face with the manager of Chevron again."

But, I need your help.  This picture just pleads to have your caption added to it.  Please comment so everyone can see.

Here is a second picture, in case you want to caption it, as well~



Kind of looks like she's praying.

Add your caption now.  Thanks!

2 comments:

I love your feedback!